Friday 24 August 2012

I can speak HTML

So for any of my loyal followers who have been with me for a while now, or anyone new for who is just popping in for their first visit, you will notice a shiny new button to the right of your screen. That's right I finally figured out how to add a new button to my page. It only took me a whole week of screaming at my computer and goodness knows how many websites designed to explain computer code for dummies before I finally nutted it out. And of course once I knew what I was doing, it was ridiculously easy, and I even managed to edit the code even further than the tutorial told me to, because I wanted it to say something that didn't come with the normal template.

But the point of all of this is LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!!!!! The button is right there now, you don't have to keep trawling through my posts to find the one where I spoke about having a Facebook page, you can just look to your right and there it is. So go on people, I know you all love me, and I know that you all have Facebook accounts, because come on, who doesn't have a Facebook account these days? So go ahead and click that little button and gain access to all of this and so much more.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and do a happy dance to celebrate being able to vaguely understand HTML code

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...