Wednesday 22 February 2012

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

I HATE TEETHING!!!!!

I have a very unhappy little girl today. Last night she very kindly gave me a break from being asleep every two hours from midnight to 6 o'clock. And she had a slight temperature. Today the temperature is still there, and the mood is far from cheerful. My big sister is very kindly giving me a short break from Miss K at the moment, and she is having slightly more luck than I was keeping her calm.

Quitting smoking has been changed to just cutting down for today, as I don't have the strength to not smoke and take care of Miss K at the same time right now. I'll try again tomorrow hopefully

I'll try to get back on again tonight to do a proper post, but for now, I'm going back into the trenches for round two. Cover me sarge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...