Sunday 10 March 2013

Insanity is hereditary

Ok so I wasn't going to blog just yet because it's only 9:30 in the morning, and really, who has anything to say this early? But today I've had a you've got to see it to believe it moment, so for the sake of posterity (and embarrassing my daughter in later years) I have to share this with you guys. For any of you lovely people following me on Twitter, (for anyone who isn't there is a follow me button to the right of your screen. Click it, NOW!!) you will know that for the last two days Miss K has been finding more imaginative eye patches than her current boring black one. Yesterday it was the lens from a broken pair of sunglasses, and today, well today is just something entirely different. I'll let you see it for yourself.

ARRRR, and yum.

Yep, that's a cracker over her eye. It's even the correct eye too, which means that she's not only prepared for pirate therapy, she's ready for snack time afterwards. I'd love to claim I don't know where she got her craziness from, but I know exactly where it came from...


The same person who decided that tea towels are an awesome accessory. Yep that's me as a bubba, and the old man cap and tea towel adorning my head were both put there by me. I totally understand why my mum spends so much time telling me that Miss K is just like I was as a baby, I just hope my mum had as much fun watching me going crazy as I have watching Miss K.

Well that's all for now, Miss K and I are going to a giant play centre with and old friend of mine and his daughter this afternoon, so I may have more insanity to share when we return. Or I could have gone completely crazy after spending the afternoon protecting every other child who has the same idea as we do. We won't know till this afternoon. But until then, stay awesome.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there saw you on Bloggy moms! New follower via GFC come over and check me out at http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com

    -Alvina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alvina, welcome to the mad house, so glad you could join us. I've already followed your site as promised and I am looking forward to speaking to you again in the future. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cracker/pirate eye :) I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Frugal thanks for stopping by. I love your recipes and I think I'm definitely going to have to try some of them on Miss K as she's such a fussy eater right now. Hope you like what you see around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were one adorable bubba!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Marianne, I always thought I was weird looking as a kid, but I love looking at photos of me as a baby now because I just see Miss K staring back at me. And she is definitely a gorgeous baby.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...