Saturday 16 March 2013

Follow up on bullying

So for anyone still paying attention at home, last night's blog was about highlighting National Day against Bullying and Violence. I told part of my story as a victim of bullying, but there are hundreds and thousands of other stories too. There is an awesome video doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment showing just a couple of people who were victims of bullies who have gone on to achieve fame and fortune, and also change the world in their own way. I've decided to add the video here too, because I think it is something everyone needs to see.


If for any reason you can't see the video, please feel free to pop on over to my Facebook page, as I have also put a link up to it there too. 

2 comments:

  1. My boys just ran over when they heard fun. playing and watched the whole thing with me. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Marianne. I cried when I watched this, and I think it speaks louder than words, because there were some pretty awesome people in that video and to know that they suffered the same as we do makes things seem easier somehow.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...