Friday 7 September 2012

One proud mum

So today I have a special treat for all of you my wonderful readers, today we get to watch a small movie.

I am so excited to be sharing this with you guys, what you are about to see is the first recorded steps of Miss K. Of course she has been walking in bits and bobs over the past few months, but in the last week she has grown more confident, gained better balance and is able to walk larger distances. (And she will walk without being bribed with chocolate.)


My favourite part of the video is the bit where she face plants on the couch at the very end. That there is classic cinema. And when she first starts walking, that limp just reminds me of Hoggle from the Labrynth. Another classic movie. But in all seriousness I am so proud of my little girl, and I watch this little video at least ten times a day because it makes me smile every time I see it. Oh and that little hand movement she does while she's walking, I'm not sure why but that gets thrown in every time she goes for a walk. I can't really explain it, because that's our sign for all gone or stop it, and occasionally she uses it when she means hello. So either she's saying she doesn't want to walk or she's waving to the couch.

So there you go, Miss K can (finally) walk. Now all I need to do is convince her that it's easier than crawling and she will be (even more) unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...