Sunday 26 February 2012

My own little Alfalfa

I just had to share this photo with you, because it's too gorgeous not to. This is the kind of shenanigans my little brother gets up to when you leave him alone for five minutes with your daughter and a wet wash cloth. Look at those eyes 0_0


They seem to be asking why he is mocking her. I love Miss K's eyes. They seem to be too old to be on an 11 month old baby. They look like they have seen more than one person could possibly see in 11 months. I've always said that Miss K had an old soul, and this photo just proves it for me.

My little girl also has a touch of the devil in her too. Sometimes she gets this look in her eyes, and you know she's up to something. I love this next photo because she looks so cheeky, almost like she's about to turn around and moon the photographer.


If  she wasn't strapped into the high chair of course.

Well I just wanted to share some photos of my gorgeous little girl because I love looking at her, so why wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...